that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 28 May 2009
22:19

Let me post something before I start..



Dear got snapped secretly! Hehs. I love this photo. So charming right? =D

Shall get this printed out soon. =P


24.05.2009

Didn't have to work today. Thanks aunt! =D

Woke up rather early (though already late) today to get prepared to dear's house. I miss the feeling of going out faraway with dear. Was reminiscing throughout the whole journey about the past. =X

Reached dear's block and so happened to saw his mum and sister. His mum's like don't like me. =( Went up to dear's house after that for dear to get changed. Oops, I wanted to describe how charming he is, but guess what, thanks to my very short-term memory, I totally forgot what he wore! =X

Next, we went Ang Mo Kio station after dear got changed. And that's the moment. The moment I've been fearing. Because dear's meeting his deer valor there. Shortly after, saw another deer of his - kagebear. And my darling, Jess, of course. Man, that was my first time meeting "so many" online err.. mates? I was so nervous and ya, shy as always. =X Perhaps you might think that what I typed up till now are redundant, but as you all know, I'm always reminiscencing.

So anyway, our destination is Suntec. For the MapleStory event. My first time. Yay! =D Dear, I know you'll say I'm xiao mei mei. But, I'm really happy because afterall, I've never been to such events before. What's more, I'm going with you on my first time. =D Oh ya, I really think I dressed too nice for such event. =( I feel so embarassed can. =(

To end off the day, I'm so hurt man. Oops, don't get me wrong. Henry didn't bully me. But my toes hurts up till today. =(


25.05.2009

Four years ago... 25.05.2005.. My beloved Liverpool Football Club was crowned the Champions League winner!


28.08.2009

Woohoo! Manchester United lost in the Champions League Final! I'm damn happy man! =X

I guess I'm really happy today morning following Manchester United's loss. I fell in love at first sight with a short I saw at the market. Though it's not as nice as compared to the last short I bought, but alright, it's not that expensive. Almost took medium size as suggested by the seller. Luckily he told me medium size is for 26 inch waist. =X And I'm really lucky can. I got the last piece of the small-sized one. And mind you, it's not even 8.30am.


I realised I've been eating alot recently. Growing fatter already. Argh! Must reduce my intake already. =(

Oh, just saw the timer, or rather count-up ticker. 301 days already! =D

Labels: , ,