| Monday, 13 July 2009
Hello all, I'm back. =D
A round-up of June's happenings..
- fell sick at the beginning of the month. =x like rather frequently already. I'm getting weaker and weaker. =\
- common test. Didn't really study for Microeconomics paper. And accounting theory killed me dearly. =( but overall, I passed all the papers. Thank goodness. =x
- got my new computer. However, it's in Windows Vista. Didn't really like Vista, so had brother to help me with it. It's been a month already, but still, nothing has been done to it yet. =\ he's always taking forever to o things. Argh! Anyway, I realised something. New computer's here, and the problem of my old computer seemed to have solved. ~.~ But well, it's really time for a change. This makes me feel like working during September holidays, since dear won't have the time for me by then. =(
- back to MapleStory after exams. Quitted at level 125 2.5 years ago, and the level I am now really surprises me. Hah. Could have gotten to higher level though, had I not been itchy hands the other time. =( Anyway, I'm already satisfied that I could get to this level. Fourth job hasn't been released when I quitted. So at that time, as long as I reached lvel 120, I'm already satisfied. Hah. I still miss Babylon2 though. Those memories we had. I miss all Babylonians. =(
- birthday on 17 June. Thanks dear. x3 Thanks brother and sister-in-laws. You're so loved. =) Thanks uncle for the treat. =) And thanks to those who remembered my birthday. Really touched. =)
Well, that's all I guess. Shall visit here again some other day. =D
Labels: Birthday, MapleSEA, Sick