that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 21 December 2009
16:32

Were told to rank 4 IS modules for next semester.

1) Basic French
2) Introduction to Social Psychology
3) Basic Spanish
4) TV ... (something)

So, finally it's here. Heard that quite a number of people ranked the first two as well. Hopefully I'll get the chance to take those two modules next semester because those two modules - Basic French and Psychology - were part of the reasons why I chose Ngee Ann Poly. =X

I've been wanting to learn French for quite some time; way before I started blogging, which was like almost three years ago. And although this time was just to rank the IS modules, but I couldn't really decide initially as to whether to rank French or Spanish as my first choice. So I asked my siblings which would they choose. Clever me, I got it all correct. =P Just as expected, eldest brother really chose Spanish. =D And younger brother chose French because his favourite football player (which I've absolutely no wish to mention) is a French. Sister-in-law chose French as well. So it's 2 vs 1, and that's how I ended up ranking French as my first choice. =X

As for Psychology, yes! If sister-in-law remembers, I did told her I'm interested in psyhology like one or two years back. So yup, I'm really glad that it's offered to BA students.

Anyway, heard from friends that language are hard to learn and score. The same goes for psychology. But I beg to differ. Although I do agree that it's hard to learn, but no, it's not gonna stop me from learning. In my opinion, since it has always been my wish to learn French and psychology, and the chance is here, so why not seize the chance and learn something I want, instead of some others which I've no interest in?

So the bottom line is, I really hope I'll be able to take up these two modules next semester.

Oh, and did I mention that I actually miss out on the registration for foreign language programme this semester? =(

Labels: