| Saturday, 27 March 2010
It's been quite some time since Korean drama caught my eyes. Was switching channels looking for shows the other day and this Korean drama "Queen Seon Deok" just caught my eyes immediately. And from then on, I'll make sure I'm right in front of the television before 10.30pm. It's only until the 20th+ episode that I started watching though.
My first impression upon watching this drama was, it's so Seo Dong Yo!! Well I guess perhaps that's the reason why Queen Seon Deok attracted me. And after watching about 10 episodes or so, I realised there's so many handsome male casts in the show. Heh!
The following are my top cute and handsome list. =D
In case you are wondering why Alcheon's picture is like more than two times larger than others, yes, I'm biased!! Heh! He's my number one favourite in the show. <3 He's so cute, isn't it?! =D And yep, the picture above goes according to my favourite casts. I had a really really hard time looking for Kim Yong Choon's picture though. -_-
It's finally ending. Yep, I'm referring to the long-running Hong Kong drama, The Gem of Life. For this drama, I'm like "on-off" watching it. Quite irony to Queen Seon Deok, but I don't really like watching "fightings show". But I thought, after watching so many of his shows, this male cast looks really charming in this show.
Moses Chan a.k.a Terrence Ho in The Gem of Life. Both Terrence and Constance (Gigi Lai) looks a perfect match, isn't it?
And by the way, I know I'm really slow when it comes to watching dramas. I know quite a number of people either watch online or via DVDs. Just like Autumn's Concerto, Ya Li keeps telling me that she can't wait for the next episode to be released online. Unlike them, I'd prefer to catch the dramas on television. I mean, I can understand the excitement of continuing to next episode. But how should I put it? Okay, for me, if I'm being hooked to a drama in a particular timeslot but I went online or use other sources to finish the drama, it would mean I won't have anything to do for that particular timeslot. You can say I'm picky, but sometimes, certain shows just don't attract me.
Hmm, seems that this post's all about handsomes. Oh well, since we're at this..
These are the participants of One Million Star Season 6. Like Queen Seon Deok, this is another show, or rather, programme that I won't miss no matter how tired I am.
(from the first picture) I must say that, Brian looks really handsome after the transformation. =D Okay, if you're wondering why
张士堂 appears twice in the pictures above, it's because I
kope-d the two pictures from his blog. And of course, I can't possibly crop him out right? Anyway, I would brand
黄伟晋 as cute. =D He just reminds me of Yoga Lin and Daniel Chan whenever he appears. I said Yoga Lin because, the first song I heard him singing was Yoga Lin's "Shuo Huang". And Daniel Chan, possibly because he gave me the impression of Daniel Chan-lookalike - to a certian extent.
As for
张士堂, he's another handsome one. But I'd prefer his looks before the transformation. For
胡夏, hmm, I don't really know what to brand him as, but he sings really well. My favourite after Dudu. =)
(third picture) My number one favourite of all time - dudu. Pretty and sings well. =D And she's always so cheerful.
苏芷妤 - another young lady who sings well. 17-year-old only. But like
张士堂, I don't really like her transformation. She looks just.. too matured her age. Finally,
方琳 - a young pretty lady. She's cute. And I thought, her voice's unique. But she's out of the competition already. I thought, the one that should be out should be the other one (shan't say who). *gahh*
Once again, all the best to them!
Labels: Pictures, TV