| Wednesday, 21 April 2010
Business Communications today, and again, the teacher is a friendly one. He's from USA and he's got a nice twitter account named angmoh_laoshi. So cute, right? Hehs! Were asked to form group today but this is so saddening because Ming Rong got snatched away by another group! =( He's also "zhen shi de". He know we'll want him in our group, and since he's a guy, he should take the initiative, isn't it? =X Nevermind, I'll snatch him back for the next project!
Oh by the way, I had a scare this morning. Switched on my laptop for the first time but the screen doesn't seem to have anything. Forced shutdown again and again, and finally managed to startup at the fourth try. Really scare the hell outta me because it had just been repaired only. =\
And I was late by two or three minutes this morning. That wasn't supposed to happen. But I got cheated by the SG NextBus application. I was checking the arrival time for 185 and 99 and it shows 9 and 11 minutes respectively. Time passes and 99 had reached and left for like two minutes or so, yet there's still no sign of 185. I checked again and guess what? Next bus (185) arriving in 8 minutes.
Damn. I was like, what the hell.
Damn pissed. Luckily 334 came and I got no choice but to take train to Clementi. And I almost missed 154 at Clementi. Gosh.. What a terrible morning I had. =\
I think my PSP memory stick is corrupted or something. =(Labels: School, Unlucky