that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 12 April 2010
20:34

Phoned Singtel this afternoon to enquire about my mobile plan and I'm glad there's no need for any fee to upgrade to the iPhone plan. =D Should be activated either tomorrow or Wednesday. Can use the phone at last. Heh.

Was looking at my wardrobe and realised I've quite a number of red-coloured shirts. ._. Well, that just shows how much I love Liverpool. =P But school's reopening soon and seriously, I need to get new clothes. And now, I finally understand why there's always this saying where no amount of clothes, bags, shoes are enough for ladies. =X Oh ya, I need to get new bag(s) as well! Due to some particular reason, I used only the shoulder bag throughout the whole of last semester. *pity my poor shoulder =X* And that has made the bag almost CMI already, lolx. But still, I need to wait for baby to get discharged before I can head down to Bugis. =\

Oh, speaking of school, if this is the confirmed timetable already, then hurray! Because, due to "no-tutorials for first week", I don't have to attend lessons on Tuesday and Thursday for the first week. =D Can plan for driving already, heh heh. French lesson will be held at Blk 50, which somehow seems eerie to me. =X Lesson ends at 8pm somemore. =X

By the way, Mum entrusted me with a mission. ._. That is, to sign up for Facebook for a particular purpose. =X Am I really up to the task? lolx.


Tomb sweeping yesterday.. and.. I miss you.

Labels: