| Friday, 9 April 2010
Saw a pink-coloured Honda Jazz on my way to buy things yesterday. That colour was exactly what I want for my Swift. It looks so appealing! And all of a sudden, I felt that Jazz is not bad too. =X
I think my timing is quite screwed these few days. Have been sleeping quite late, yet I've the trend of waking earlier each day. Worst still, I'm still feeling energetic late at night. =\
Been considering about rebonding my hair for months already, yet I'm still undecided as to whether or not to rebond. And, if rebond, full rebonding or rebond my fringe only. But one thing for sure - I could sense that I kinda can't stand my hair anymore. =X Oh, and actually I've been thinking of perming my hair as well. Aunt said not bad, but Mum said straight hair is better for me. *indecisive* =(
Labels: Car