| Sunday, 23 May 2010
Finally finished the online tutorials. Was forcing myself to do because I was feeling really uncomfortable. But no choice, because no marks will be awarded if I didn't do. Presentation and quiz tomorrow. Just wanna get over with it ASAP. Then, goodbye to this module. And this means the following Monday is a free day. That is, no school. Hurray! =D
By the way, I just found out that uncle has a Facebook account. Like, wow. Even he has one, whereas I didn't even have the intention of signing up for it. =X Well I guess I'm really outdated. =X
Aunt's so cute can. The moment she came in the room, she said, "Whoa,
so cute, you switched on the air-con today." lolx!
I feel like stopping medication. It just makes me feel so uncomfortable. It's really so uncomfortable to the extent that I've no appetite for meals. I can't drink warm plain water too because I'll feel warm beneath. Totally moodless for anything else too. =(Labels: School, Unwell