that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 12 May 2010
22:35

Had telephone etiquette assessment this morning, which explains why my lesson starts late today. I think I did mention most of what was required, but as he's an ang moh, I couldn't really catch what he said initially. Hence, the "umm.. umm.." phrases start coming out. And despite writing down the main points, I still forgot one detail because there's no space in my paper and I had to write elsewhere. =( Also, with regards to the tone (polite, enthusiastic), I don't think I did my part in that due to my sore throat and flu. I'll be glad if I have a 3.6, though I know it's impossible. =(

But thankfully, he called quite early, else I wouldn't be able to rest.


Porridge for meals since I fall sick. I'm so craving for peanut pancake and japanese food. =(

Labels: ,