| Friday, 28 May 2010
What a hectic week!
It's e-learning this week and seriously e-learning is never easy. It just makes our workload more than usual. But whatever it is, I'm just glad I finally completed them all. And guess what, I submitted one of the graded assignment on the dot, lol. Actually I wanna give up as the time drew closer, however, the grading just made me hang on because I really don't wanna waste any marks, though it's just a minor not-confirm-will-get 2 marks.
Completed four tasks today and that includes my findings and analysis for the long report. Actually I must say that from the beginning of our discussion for the long report, my dear pig pig has somehow gave me some ideas mentally and indirectly. Because he used to tell me quite alot on that topic and I somehow also experienced it first-hand. Experience as in seeing it with my own eyes. =X Then, as we are required to do a questionnaire, the ideas just came naturally too. There's a total of four issues and this is only part of it. And when we allocated the issues, that automatically became my issue. Hence when my group mates forgot each others' issues, they doesn't have to ask me because I'm always saying (named topic), lol. =P
It's been so tense this week. Couldn't concentrate on thinking about other things due to meeting the e-learning deadlines. But now I'm finally able to relax abit. Would probably start on doing tutorials tonight. If things goes well, I should be able to set up my new monitor by this weekend too. =D
I guess, if not for pig pig, I wouldn't be able to contribute that much for this project. Thanks pig pig for enabling me to be so useful (in my opinion) in this project, and never fails to clear my doubts and queries. ❤
Labels: School