that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 19 May 2010
21:43

Yay, finally completed FIT tutorial. =D I actually tried completing the tutorial last night but was stucked at the last question. Then I lost my patience because I totally couldn't understand the question [ also partly due to dear's very slow reply =( ]. But thanks to Ming Rong's explanation, I finally managed to complete the last question. =D

Lesson ends at 1pm tomorrow. Was supposed to have a date with someone, but he pao qi wo for his game. Damn sad. =( Only can wish him all the best for the competition. See, I'm so good to you. =( I wonder what should I do tomorrow then. Hmm..

Oh by the way, I reserved Mitch Albom's book, Have a Little Faith, the other time and it's ready for collection already. Heh. Hopefully I'll remember to collect it tomorrow.

And before I forget, here's wishing all the best to Pei Er for her exams! =) Meet out after your exams pl0x!

Labels: ,