| Sunday, 13 June 2010
Had advanced birthday celebrations with friends and family over these two days.
It was the opening of uncle's shop yesterday. Family and I went over and stayed for about two hours and left. Saw one of the shareholders and wow, he's young and charming! =D lolx. Anyway, got Dad to drive me to Yishun after that to meet the girls.
Had a simple celebration with the girls and I really enjoyed and appreciate it. Thanks girls! =) But Yan Ling broke my heart. She tried on a lingerie and asked Mei Bao and Pei Er to take a look. But she does not allowed me to.
Damn sad-ed. To think that she's my les. =(
And had a second celebration with family today. Out for dinner at our usual place to celebrate advance birthdays for younger brother and I, as well as Fathers' Day. ❤
Labels: Birthday