| Sunday, 4 July 2010
So.. the first week of school has passed. Wasn't a heavy week because no new topic was being taught during Cost Accounting lecture. However, there's three graded assignment next week. Kinda worried though, because I'm rather weak in two of them. Nevertheless, hope things goes well.
Bought something today. The lady was really patient and helpful. She brought quite a few pieces for me to try on, but I couldn't get a fitting one after so many tries. However, she didn't give up. Instead, she continued searching for a right one and managed to get a fitting one for me eventually. Good advice were given as well. *thumbs up for her great service* Will definitely visit the store again.
Was walking back to car just now when I saw a Suzuki Swift with a Liverbird on its bonnet. That's like, so nice, considering it's my favourite car and now, there's a Liverbird on it!
Labels: Car, School