| Wednesday, 31 August 2011
*sneeze sneeze*
Tsk. The weather these few days is really making me ~_~. Thank goodness exams are over. Am able to have a good rest to replenish my energy and stuffs before attachment begins.
Anyways, been tidying my room for the whole afternoon. It seems like my CPU is the most-movable item in my room. That is, the item that has been shifted the most number of times. lolx. Managed to shift my stuffs back from brother's room like finally. Phew. Had initially shifted them over in late June to make room for aunt and cousins to stay, then when they returned back to the US, I'm lazy plus am freaking cooped up with projects and stuffs. Now that exams are over, I finally have time to do these stuffs.
Dugged out all the office wear that I have. I reckon the top are all alright, thus didn't try on them but rather, I tried on the bottoms. Hell. Out of the four skirts I have, only one passed. Reason? Butt's becoming bigger and bigger. Been thinking through and finally came to a conclusion - the result of projects. Am practically cooped up with projects for the whole semester, especially after Common Test. My daily routine's like wake up > wash up > projects. And for school's - school > projects > home > dinner > projects. Like, what the hell. -_- Am practically sitting down the whole day. So tell me, how can my butt not grown big? In addition to that, a big tummy as well. Oh god.
Actually my appetite's became bigger when Uncle Peter passed away. Think I'm too depressed over his death that I keep gorging myself with food. And as time passed, it's kinda hard for me to restrain. =\
Attachment's gonna make it worst I guess. I'm so in need of a healthy regime like seriously! >_<
Labels: School, Unwell