| Saturday, 27 August 2011
So.. Exams are over at last! *cheers*
It's been a very hectic week full of stress. The papers are relatively alright, having the most confidence in AFA only. And speaking of that, my confidence level for MA's like a wave - extremely low initially, then rather high after seeing the paper, and finally, fell again after knowing the numerous
careless mistakes I made. =\
I've never had such
tremendous stress before. This is especially so during the revision for MA; feeling nothing but being helpless. It was far too much for me to take that I nearly cried out, giving up halfway and head straight to bed. But thank goodness, the paper was still do-able.
Having experienced such difficulties in the final semester of my study, I've conceded. I've given up my expectations of a good results for the final semester. For now, I just hope for a pass.Yep, I'll be really grateful enough for that.
And so, with the ending of Audit paper yesterday, it was the final school day yesterday. To end the post, I'd like to say,
it's really great knowing the poly mates, especially those from ITE. And for that, I'm referring to the former TA42 and TA41 mates. :)
Labels: Reflection, School