| Saturday, 24 September 2011
Oh please. This is really exasperating you know? You want to go Taiwan, fine. Ask all of you research and let me know where you want to go. But
wtf. Same reply from everyone - "I anything one. Up to you." Come on lah people. If you ask others to go on a holiday with you, would you love hearing such reply from them?
(and FYI, I didn't intend to ask all of you along in the first place. It was someone else whom I asked along, who asked you people if you wanna tag along.) Put yourselves in my shoes people. So you jolly well thinks it's very easy to plan, especially when I've not planned a trip before?
And this reminds me of something else. When I told
"someone" I'm saving the income from internship to get a camera, guess what's her reply? "Aiya, don't have to buy lah. Didn't so-and-so (2 person) just bought cameras? You can just use theirs to snap / use what they snapped, what." Oh please. I know you're not that into on capturing stuffs, but don't insult photography, can you? I'm not saying I'm a professional nor do I capture "very" nice photos, but I just love capturing things I've seen. And this is especially so when travelling. Come on, you spent so much just to travel to see those scenery and etc, but you aren't the one capturing the moments? Instead, you're taking off others' photos as yours? Please. Then why in the first place would you want to travel? I mean, this is an experience thingy, you get it? Oh well, obviously you don't. And I didn't say further that day lest I start a quarrel with you. You've been pretty keen on initiating a quarrel with me these days, don't you?
Labels: Fed up, Holidays, Photography