that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 26 November 2011
21:38

Breaking Dawn with sis-in-law after work yesterday. *happy*

Am so excited to see my dearie Edward. Heh heh. Somehow I feel that Jacob has become more and more handsome. Haa. I'm Team EJ now, okayy. ❤

Simply love that underlying love Jacob have for Bella; her guardian angel. *envy*

And now I'm being triggered once again, that I should really get the books to read. Heard that it's quite different from the movie versions. Then again, I might give up half-way reading the books again. =\

Anyway, I'm still laughing at my reaction last night, where it scare the hell outta me the moment Bella opened her eyes despite knowing she'll do so. lol. >_<

Can't wait for the final one, but it's gonna be a year-long wait. Awwww. :(

Labels: ,