that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 2 December 2011
19:48

Oh well. Forget it, if you're not keen on it. True, there may be no more of a surprise. But seriously, I'd rather I get something that person really wants, rather than buying, but that person doesn't use it. In a way, it's a waste of your money eventually. Just forget it then. Everything must listen to you. Like wtf.

And bootlicker, I knew you'd agree with her. So sick of this seriously. I made an effort to reply each and every of your question. Even if I got no answer to it, I'll still think of one. Did I ever replied in a sarcastic way? No. And you? Always giving me such sarcastic remarks. It's not just once, but everytime. If you got no answer to it, then jolly well say so. I don't think the way you reply is in any way polite. Rather, it's really rude. Very.

And if I replied in such a way like you, you'd show a "face" to me. Damn you please. I did just once, and you have to do that. You did that to me so many times, but did I ever do that? You seriously have got some problem in your attitude. There's seriously a limit to my patience. You should know I don't throw my temper at my friends. Oh wait, yea, you know that. So is that why you're taking advantage of my weakness? Oh eff.

And please, you said you don't know what to get, that's why I'm suggesting this. Well, suggested. What you said? Bootlicking her. Dammit. I should've just stay silent. Fking unfair treatment. Always.

Seriously a bootlicker you are. Whatever she say, does, and wherever she goes, you'll just tag along. Never fail to. Oh wow, does she have a tail, and you so happened to be her tail?

Labels: