that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 8 January 2012
21:59

Baby-soft skin after masking. ❤ Can't wait to finish this mask soon. Been trying to clear the beauty products recently because they're piling up and I just can't stop buying. Itching to try different products you see. Tsk.

Anyway, the hair thingy that Mei Bao recommended was great. My fringe really fall back to place after masking. Been avoiding masking during weekdays because of my fringe not being able to fall back to place after clipping, but with this, I'm finally able to mask during weekdays. Yay! :D This way, I'll be able to clear my masks fast and thus am able to get new ones! Hehs.

Oh, and speaking of this, if it's not because of the DBS/POSB problem, I wouldn't have know how much I've spent over the past two months. Been shopping very frequently since the internship starts, and my wardrobe doesn't have excess space to fit them all in already! Urgh! But that's still alright. The problem is that I'm so happily shopping that I didn't take note of the amounts I spent. Two months, and I've used up the pay fully. Ouch. =\

Sigh. Women.. that's the way we are. Sad but true. >.<

Labels: , , ,