| Sunday, 25 March 2012
OH FUCK. You can jolly well say what you want, but for heavenly sake, get your bloody facts right before maligning others. And if you so like it, SAY RIGHT TO MY FACE. Me keeping mum doesn't mean I'm agreeing to those shits. I'm merely maintaining the peace if you so wanna know. I can stomach anything but being wronged. CB.
I honestly don't wanna blow things up. But you started again and again. I was the one who's being interrupted, and I didn't even mention a word after coming out of the washroom, let alone talking to anyone. But you started it by posting it on facebook - just as I'd expected. Seeking everyone's attention? lol? Hello? Shouldn't I be the one to flare up in the first place? Wtf.
Oh well, I honestly don't wanna post in facebook, but you started it. Anyway, in response to your post, if you think I'm oblivious of those, well, up to you. I'm sure no one likes the idea of being interrupted while doing things half way. Period.
And yaya, switch as loud as you want. I don't bother. Guys petty as you.. lol? Go ahead and complain to Mum too, since that's always what you did. Think I don't know you always backstab me? Well well well. Just go ahead and continue doing that. Their impression of me has never been good. Now with your oil and vinegar, even worst. No choice, I'm a female. Daughter is useless and worthless. I'm stupid too, okay? I know I'll never have a good place in the family. Even if I'm gone, no one would bother too. But that's different for sons. I know Mum's your best friend cum confidante. Cool? Well, up to you. MPJ.
Just go ahead and do what you want, if that makes you happy. Continue saying all you want. I want to say no further. I've merely posted a response to you, and you still go on and on. Even if I've gone into hiatus, you're still saying. Aiya, just do what you want lah. I don't deny I'm partly wrong. But you aren't entirely faultless. Well, you'll never reflect anyway. Insist all you want. Continue complaining to the www since you so enjoy doing that.
The truth speaks for itself.
Labels: Pissed off