that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 21 July 2012
22:03

Rejoice - it's the first weekend after a first full work week! :]

Work was alright so far. The environment was totally different from EY. I don't know how should I explain, but yea, it's rather different. But yes, similar to EY, the staff in this company were quite friendly too. Thank God. :)

A brand new environment - my first "official" work. Well, I guess I'm really too attached to EY that I'm practically reminiscing about the days in EY (the people, place, and even clients!) everyday without fail. I guess I'm more of a "memories keeper". I mean, if I feel good about something, I'll just reminisce every so often. What's more, I've been in EY for 8-9 months! Oh man, I'm so missing my dear EY. :'( I seriously hope I can be back in EY one day. ❤ It's a dream (which has already been realised - very unexpectedly - during internship), but this time round, I hope to be back with my own capabilities.

Anyway, I've only been in the new company for a total of 7 days, and yet so amazingly, my body alarm has already started to kick off! That is, I just woke up at 6am+ automatically today! Grrrr...!! After waking up so early for 5 consecutive days, I was really hoping to recover the loss of sleep today. Yet, I failed to do so! Arghhh..!! How sad. :'(

Labels: ,