| Wednesday, 25 July 2012
Work ends at 5.30pm officially. OT till 9pm, and reached home only at 10.30pm. No, that's not cool at all.
I mean, I'm alright with OT. But please, some things are just unnecessary and can be done the following day. It's time wasting, you know?
Okay, put that aside. It's not funny at all to leave this kind of office so late. The lights of the building are mostly off, and it's pitch dark and scary. No bus stop nearby, and I've to walk quite some distance - in sucha lonely street. It's very dangerous for a lady please. Furthermore, I live in Jurong East. It's a freaking 1.5 hours journey for heaven sake.
I wouldn't even complain if this was at EY. It's not scary there like this place at all. Well, at least it's not to the extent that
I'll run all the way out of that freaking building! Argh. I swear I'm gonna reject any jobs in such location after this contract ends. Else, I think it would be wiser to join another company with a better location; hopefully will be able to get in.
Okay, I'm seriously dead beat. Nights.
Labels: Fed up, Work