that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Saturday, 9 February 2013
23:13

Guess I've been neglecting my blog pretty much recently, with merely a post per month. lol. =X

Alrighty. While everyone's (in the family) already hiding behind their blankets at this hour, I'm still here wide awake. That's about 35 hours without sleep since the "battle" started on Friday morning, before I slept for about 1.5 hours earlier in the evening. Well, that's the consequence of being overly tired; I couldn't get to sleep still. T_T

So now, with the new year just about half an hour away, I'm here with my new year resolutions. Yep, and so I've decided to shift my new year resolutions to the lunar new year instead of the usual new year on 1st January.

(not in any particular order) 

1) Family to be in the pink of health (the same goes for everyone)
2) [I'm gonna keep this to myself :)]
3) To get decent job assignments, where I can really learn stuffs that I want
5) To further studies
6) Love my loved ones more than before

As with the previous year, the resolutions are pretty much the same. And yes, no #4, because I deemed "4" to be an unlucky digit.

Labels: , ,