that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 5 January 2014
13:39

Out for a late night movie with B yesterday. Lazy B doesn't want to shift his butt out of Jurong West and hence I've to settle for the movie for an hour later at Jurong Point. Grrr... If it was at JEM, I could still take 334 home since feeder bus' timing are usually quite late. Well well.. Nevermind.. Give face to UNCLE. lol. >.~

Anyway, we watched American Hustle. Booked the tickets online and we don't have to collect any tickets. All we have to do, was to scan through the bar code thingy from our phone, and off we go in to the cinema. Damn cool huh?!

Just as we were about to enter the hall after scanning the bar code, one of the staff stopped me for my IC. No lie. lol. Thanks uh, you really made my day! Hehe. :D

Hmm don't really understand the movie because there was no subtitles. Arghh. And I was too tired and was feeling freaking cold as well. Sort of distracted me from the movie.

But one conclusion I've came out with. That is, B's 笑点 is damn low! lol. :P

Labels: