| Saturday, 15 August 2015
Went facial this afternoon. Was told by the therapist that something has started growing on my face - something which all ladies dread. Sighs. I guess I only have myself to blame for being lazy and not caring enough for my face.
Guess I was really drained out that I fell asleep very soundly during the two masks sessions. Well, that was the very first time I did that. That was also a very timely nap considering the fact that I haven't been sleeping well recently.
Age is catching up I guess. Woke up to a headache this morning. And it got serious this evening. The pain is unbearable. Felt slightly relieved upon massaging, but the pain just continued on. Been getting such headaches on and off recently. Is it just me, or are all others who were born in the same year as me, facing health problems this year as well? :(
I know it's still very early, but I guess I'm heading to bed already. Hopefully the headache will go off when I wake up in the morning.
Labels: Sick, Unwell