family to be safe and healthy
unisim accountancy degree / acca
true happiness
winnie the pooh
dslr-capable digital camera
family trip
trip to england
trip to korea
singtel & scs race against cancer
marathonSighs. I'm utterly disappointed with my accounting test. I only managed to get 82 marks. When I got back my paper, its like.. an arrow had pierced through my heart. Really disappointed. I'm losing confidence over accounting already.
Today's a really "painful" day for me. Firstly, as I stated above, I only managed to get 82 marks for my love (accounts). Then, I finally wore the heels which second brother's girlfriend had bought for me. I forgot to cut my nails last night. And ended up the nail of my last toe cutting the skin of the fourth toe. ._. Extremely pain man. Then I had blisters on the back of my legs. Ouch.
I gotta bear with the pain as brother wanted me to buy him a bag from the funfair in Woodlands. And Takoyaki as well. No choice, I didn't want to disappoint him. Then reached home, I took out my heels immediately. Almost fainted. Part of my toe is bleeding. =X And I had initially thought that it was my nail that broke, which resulted in the bleed. Thank god, it wasn't.
Hmm anyway, I saw my secondary school mate on my way to school on Monday. Haven't met her for a year already. The feeling.. um, cannot be described. lolx. I had really wanted to hide from her when I found out that she's standing right beside me on the bus. It's really a pity. I didn't have the "face" to see her or any of my other classmates. They're all in second or third year already. And what about me? Sigh.
Labels: Down