that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 1 August 2007
18:17

Well, I had a chat with lion that very night. So he has quitted MapleStory about half year ago. Perhaps it's time for me to let go as well. A guild master can just give up everything so easily, what's more, I'm merely a junior master. So, yup.. I'll just let it be, since I can no longer do anything for the guild.

I always blame myself, for bringing on the downfall of Babylon2. Seriously, if I hadn't quitted late last year, Babylon2 wouldn't become what it has today. I played a major part in this. Sigh.

Anyway, I may be back to Maple during the September holidays. That's about a month and a week's time? I'm so looking forward to it. Time really flies. It's as though the June holidays has just ended. And now the September holidays will be arriving soon. XD

Labels: ,