| Sunday, 2 September 2007
TodayExams are just eight days away from now. Oh man, it's so fast! I'm not really prepared yet. I haven't even started on my revision for Business Fundamentals. And I know I'm going to flunk this subject anyway. Accounting is still alright, but I'm totally stucked at a question. Argh! Access CA is coming up on the coming Wednesday. I'm still at a loss at times. Argh! How, how?
I must hang on! There's no time for relaxation until 10 days later, where holidays will begin. And both Aringi and Azhar has SMS-ed me regarding the gathering of our Sec 5N batch. It'll be on the day of my last paper, 11 September. I'm still wondering if I should go. After all, I haven't met them for two years. And our relationship, or friendship I should say, has long turned bland. But I miss them. However, I'll be alone in a corner, too, I guess. I doesn't want to see
someone, too. Because I know I'll be reminded of the past -
what had happened had hurt me deeply.
----------------
HY:Aww darling. I've just read your post, and I feel bad about it. =X Whenever I learnt that you are having problem, I wouldn't know what to do. I mean, I don't know how I should help you. Don't know how to console you as well. The only thing I can do is to hope everything will be fine for you. But I just doesn't know how to put these into words. =\ Nevertheless, I'll be behind you always. Must stay happy always okay? Jia you in your studies as well! Lastly, now that you are working, you must take good care of yourself okay? <3
Labels: Holidays, Hurt, Miss