| Monday, 29 October 2007
I'm back (to blog) at last. Let's wait no longer and check out what I've been up to recently.
TuesdayWent to Bugis today and I'm glad that I have finally bought that ZiNC. bag. xD Thanks Ivy darling for her help in bargaining the prices! =P Shall
drag her along the next time I shop. =D
ThursdayWas extremely
sian on Thursday. >_<
>Mood was totally spoilt as I prepared to get to school. Liverpool had lost to Besiktas. Sigh~ That's alright. But what actually infuriated me was that
Hyypia had scored and own goal again! That's his second consecutive "goals" in these two matches. I mean, what the hell? How could a player scored two own goals in two matches? Arghhh...! Shan't say any further.
Once again, I would like to quote from my entry on Monday, 22 October:
If only (Daniel) Agger was there...
Sigh~
-----------
Well, let's move on to school stuffs..
My class was asked to run six rounds in the stadium so as to prepare us for the upcoming marathon during S&W lesson. Conclusion was, I need more of these sessions. xP Then I had accounting lesson after that. Poor me, YL had accidentally drawn a line on the sleeve of my uniform. ._. But thankfully, that piece of uniform wasn't my favourite. =) Hmm school actually ended at 3pm for me. But teacher went for a course, so we were released right after accounting lesson, at 12pm. =D
FridayNothing much for today. Lessons as per normal, but quite a number of my classmates didn't turn up for lesson. Got AL, I suppose. Anyway, lesson will only start at 11.15am next Friday as the lesson for the first two hours was cancelled.
Hooray! I don't feel like attending lesson on Friday, because you see, I'm to travel to and fro for two hours just for a two-hour lesson? Isn't that a bit of a waste? =\ But then, if I don't attend the lesson, I might not be able to have enough practice for accounting as CA1 will be on the following Tuesday, with Monday no acocunting lesson. Sigh~ I'm in a dilemma.
SaturdayFinally had my final theory lesson today. =) And I still hate the journey from my house to BBDC. =( Well anyway, I was at a total loss as I tried looking for the reporting slip printing machine. ~_~ Won't go into details.. Hmm, was at a loss again during final theory lesson. I seriously don't know what the instructor was talking about can. -_- Or probably, my level of understanding wasn't that high. Oh well, I guess I gotta study harder for this.
SundayWent to Ivy darling's chalet with parents. Her birthday cake was so nice can! It looks so creative to me. This reminds me of brother and his girlfriend's chalet last year. I'm so envy of them can. They've got so many people to celebrate with them. So "
xing fu"
lor. As for me, I can already foresee that mine will be a lonely one. Enough said. Sigh sigh~
-----------
Ending note: I'm so freaking tired~
Labels: Disappointed, Tired