| Saturday, 20 October 2007
I'm sick of everthing...
Why I am being treated this way? Why am I being blamed for everything? Why do I felt a sense of ignorance? Why, why? Just why?
I could no longer take it anymore. Tears just flow... and I feel so hurt. So hurt. I've no one to turn to, except blogger. I felt ignored. I could no longer feel the love.. All I could, is to put on a false front in front of them. Who'd care how hurt I am deep inside my heart?
Just what am I to you actually? I've asked myself if I had done anything wrong.. yup, probably there is. But what did I do to deserve that?
Why are you always comparing me others, too? Don't you know how hurt you've inflicted on me? I'm probably lousy, but I believe I hadn't fail in my duties. No matter how tired I am, I'd always make it a point to complete everything.
Yes, I may be uncaring or whatsoever to you. But do you know I care for you like anyone else do? No, you don't. Do you know how much I wanted to show my concern for you? I've tried my best. But I just could not take the initiative to do so.
If you'd still like to compare myself with others, go ahead.
I'm not going on anymore, for I could sense that my tears will be rolling down again.
I'm so hurt. No one could understand how I feel. I could only suffer in silence.Labels: Hurt, just a nobody