that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Monday, 18 February 2008
22:31

Oops, I've just realised that I had saved this entry as a draft instead of publishing it. =X

Just a lil update here...

Had been indulging in practice and more practices for Accounting and Statistics since returning home last Tuesday. Didn't use the computer until Saturday. And I downloaded some assignments from etutor, as well as last year's papers. See see, I'm so "guai" okay. =P Haah. Okay lah, I have actually missed several lessons in the past two weeks, and it's time to make up now, before it's too late. =X

It's barely a month before exam starts, but sad to say that I've to miss yet another day of school again. =( And it so happened to fall on the day that I wouldn't want to miss. Thursday. There's Statistics and Accounting. Both teachers will most probably start new topic on that day. I'm really afraid I may lag behind others. =( Sighs.

This phrase came to my mind suddenly: 工作之余不忘了娱乐 . Hah. A lil edit - change 工作 to 读书 / 温习 (whichever is better). The reason why I thought of this phrase is that I have watched Dicey Business last weekend, to kill my boredom after days of revision. Though I'm a lil into the show, but there's one thing the show won't affect me. And that's gambling. Gambling just ain't my cup of tea. ;)

Oh, before I forget... Congrats me on my freedom. Because the market's confirmed to start renovating on 8th June. And that'll mean that I'll be most likely be free every Sunday until the renovation completes. Hah! *gloating* =X Honestly speaking, I haven't been home on Sunday mornings for like 4 years. I'm so looking forward to that day again. But then again, with the renovation works going on, and no temporary market, our business will be badly affected, I guess. T_T Sighs~

P.S. This ain't a "lil update", as mentioned earlier. ~.~

Labels: