| Sunday, 27 April 2008
Will be into my third year of mapling if I hadn't quit. So yup, I started playing MapleSEA on 26 April 2005. Was initially very unwilling to shift from the old server to MapleSEA, until buddies left for the latter one by one. Hahs. You guys may think that I'm sucha silly person to be remembering this and that unimportant ocassion. But hey, if you know me well enough, you would have know that I'm one who's very "nian4 jiu4" (念旧). So you see why I always reminisce about the past?
I do treasure ties alot, be it virtual reality or in the real world's. That's why I still do keep in touch with a few of them. MapleSEA buddies, I mean. And of course, my ex-classmates. Would really love to attend the gatherings. But then, I'd really feel ashamed of myself I do really attend. Sighs. I so miss them
lah. =( So far, after graduation, I've only met Desiree once (that was only yesterday), other than Shu Fen and Xun Hui. Met Shu Fen quite a number of times
le hor?? Those times were really such a coincidence man. Hahs.
Oh, before you even realised, I was once again
reminiscencing. Hahs.
Alright, to end my entry, I would like to
wish Aringi a very Happy 21st Birthday! =) Got Desiree to pass the present to the birthday girl yesterday. I'm glad that she like the gift.
Oh wait..! It's Wei Ming's birthday today, too!
Happy 19th Birthday, Wei Ming! ;)
PS. Oh wow! I've just realised that this is the fifth entry of the week. Hahs.
Sucha hardworking girl you see. =p
Labels: 5N1, MapleSEA, Reminiscence