that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 23 May 2008
17:21


浮生若水 - 林峰

As mesmerising as always. x3


Been tagged by Cynthia yesterday. So here goes...

1. How are you feeling now?
Dying from heat. ~.~

2. Where will you go if a person sponsors u a tour ticket?
London!

3 .What's ur favourite thing to do?
Watch Hong Kong dramas.

4. Do u think money can buy happiness?
No, it can't.

5. If u have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Realise my polytechnic dream.

6. Do u believe u can survive without money?
I doubt I can, though it ain't that important to me.

7. What are u afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones.

8. If u win $1 million, what would u do?
Alot alot..
i) Go London - that's for sure
ii) Buy all Liverpool stuffs
iii) Cantonese albums by my favourite singers
iv) Watch Liverpool's matches LIVE at Anfield
v) Take up French/Spanish language course
vi) Might consider learning Cantonese, too (hahas, might sound silly for a Cantonese to say this)
vii) VCD/DVD of the latest Hong Kong dramas (I'm sick of the waiting period for them to be shown in Singapore)
viii) save up the rest

Oops, is that too much? =X

9. What is the most embarrassing thing tat happen to u recently?
I don't remember if there is.

10. What makes u happy?
I'm easily happy. But I'll be even happier if Liverpool retrieves it's long-lost Premier League title.

11. What type of person do u hate the most?
Arrogant ones.

12. Where do u see urself 10 years down the road?
In one of the Big 4 firms. LOL!

13. If u could have a superpower, what would it be?
Bring my uncle back. =(

14. What do u think is the most important thing in ur life?
Family, friends and studies (at the time being).

15. Any childhood memories you'll like to re-live?
I'm not sure.

16. Do u hate anyone now?
Avram Grant? lolx. Nah, I don't think there's any.

17. What makes u cry?
When I didn't do well in tests and exams. And just that day, I cried terribly. Oh ya, I tend to cry when I'm watching sad and touching scenarios in the dramas, too. =X

18. Are u courageous enough to go n tell the person that u like him/her?
Frankly speaking, I did that once. But I doubt I've got that courage to ever do that again.

19. Who do you hope to be there for you always?
My loved ones.

20. What are my weaknesses?
Low self-confidence. Poor memory. =(

Instructions: Remove 1 question from the above and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list. List them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. James
2. Shu Fen
3. Thomas

I've disabled highlighting from my blog. So if you wanna do the quiz, click here.

Majority of friends had already done that, or had been tagged. So I guess that's all.

Most of my answers seems to be associated with Liverpool. =X

Thanks Cynthia for tagging me because I love doing this sort of quiz. Hahas.

Labels: , ,