| Tuesday, 13 May 2008
It's the 49th day since you left. Though they said we doesn't have to do these, but we still did. I didn't wear any red clothing during this period. Not even my favourite Liverpool jersey. I didn't trim my hair. I still think of you. And I just dreamt about you the previous night.
I had wanted to go today. However, I doubt I could get approved leave. Moreover, exams are around the corner. I don't want to lag behind any further. Pardon me, please.
You must be very glad that Manchester United had won the Premier League's trophy. A pity you couldn't get to see it. Next up will be the Champions League Final, whereby Manchester United will meet Chelsea. I dislike Chelsea, yes. And I dislike Man United, too. However, I'm hoping Man United could win the trophy, too. Because you were a supporter of Man United. I believe it'll be double happiness for you if they had won the match. And I'll really be happy for you, too.
Hah, till today, I still remember how you used to teased the players of our favourite teams.
I miss you dearly.
Please, please do take good care of yourself, alright?
Labels: 26/03/2008