| Tuesday, 20 May 2008
lolx, what a day to start with.
Alarm went off at 6am. So as usual, I would sleep for 5 more minutes. The next minute I woke up, it was already 6.25am! Had to rush like hell
lah. Went kitchen to get my towel immediately, but little did I expect the bamboo stick to fell onto my leg. ~.~ I was hoping that I wouldn't miss 334, but I still did. Sigh. But thankfully, 98 arrived within 5 minutes of my arrival at the bus stop. And I must really thank this bus captain. He was driving quite fast, which made it possible for me to reach the interchange before 7am. Then, as I was walking up the escalator, I heard the moving off of the train. The train towards Marina Bay had just left
lah! Grrr...!! I was really worried that I might be late, but thankfully, I had reached Bishan at 7.50am. Phew! Else,
she would come and have a talk with me already.
Reached classroom at 8.02am, and TG was ahead of me. When YL (the culprit of the
scandal =X) saw me, she's like having the "wow, one comes after another.. ahem.." kind of look. ~.~
So first lesson was Costing. As usual, first lesson was always boring (for me, that is). Teacher had returned us the mock test paper which we did last Friday. Guess what, I got 86 marks! lolx! A lil disappointing though, as I had a slight careless mistake which cost me 3 marks. But overall, I'm quite happy with the result since I only got to know about the test the day before. Had MC for two days, and left the book at the locker. So when Pei Er informed me about the test on Thursday night, there's nothing I could do. Oh ya, I was overjoyed at the theory part. I had thought I would get 0 for the theory questions. lolx.
Then I had just sucked my lozenges when accounting teacher suddenly said she's giving us a 20/25 minutes break. Cliques decided to grab a bite in the canteen. So I followed them, too. I didn't eat anything of course, as I was taking lozenges. Can you imagine how pathetic I was, looking at each of them eating? ~.~
Costing CA will be coming real soon - this Thursday. I had wanted to study during the weekends. But the effect of the medicine had made me unable to do it. =( I need to get started man! I really need to score well this round, else I might not be able to make it to poly. So, bless me, alright?
Oh, a little side-tracking here. Fan had so coincidently phoned me when I was visiting the clinic on Wednesday. She told me she was meeting her friends and Bishan? But I didn't attend school. I so miss her can! x3 But I guess we aren't fated to meet. lolx. Just joking. =P Anyway, I didn't know she's still playing Maple. Fan, must jia you okay? Go ahead and
chiong to 100! Remember that "crazy purewhitey"? LOL! I wonder if "cc please" still exists? Hmm.. I bet it still did,
lah!
Labels: Exam, MapleSEA