that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 26 June 2008
23:39

A chat with Pei Er made me realised that I've not updated my blog for ages. So now, I'm back.

Well, I've been busy since school holidays begins. Or should I say, even before holidays has started? So, I'm busy with shifting of house and of course, my birthday. I was so excited about it okay. That probably explains why I've no appetite on that day. Hahas. And for the first time, I haven't completed any homeworks up till now, which is already the second week of holiday. =(

Have already shifted in for a week, however I'm not done with tidying up of my room as there's still some work to be done. Hopefully it'll be completed before school reopens.

I don't know why, but I seemed to feel sian whenever I use computer these days. ~.~ And I don't even remember when's the last time I used my computer. For your information, I'm currently updating using brother's computer.

Sister-in-law has transferred the photos taken during my birthday already. I look so ugly can! =( Shall post it up some day anyway.

And before I forget, I'm so in love with James Lin, or Yoga Lin, if you'd prefer. His voice is just so captivating. =D By the way, I heard a few songs of Hacken Lee the other day, in a CD store. Ah, I can't wait any longer. Fly me to Hong Kong now please. =X

Labels: ,