| Saturday, 20 September 2008
10.09.2008Second sister-in-law told me that second brother had already know about it. And he's supportive of me. That really was a much-needed boost to my confidence. Thanks, brothers and sister-in-laws. I know you are very supportive of me. x3 With that, I promise I'll hang on no matter what happened. I'll never let you down.
On the other hand, we celebrated fourth uncle's birthday for the first time. Gosh, he must be really touched. Haas. Thank me please. =P
12.09.2008Spent the whole afternoon doing "something". And finally, there's a proper wallpaper for dear's handphone! =D
13.09.2008A day I guess I'll never ever forget.
I swear, I'm really cursed by Jurong Point. Argh! No good things ever happens whenever I made a trip there. This is so far, the worst I've ever experienced. And I've made dear really worried. I'm so sorry, dear. =(
14.09.2008Thought that I'd be alright after a night's rest, but I'm not feeling any better than the previous night. Worst still, I had to wake up early today as it's the Mid-Autumn Festival. =\ Wasn't feeling well and so I had to seize the chance to sit down whenever possible. But the pain was unbearable and I had to asked aunt to let me off at 12pm.
Bought lunch, or should I say previous night's dinner, and crossed the road, heading towards the bus-stop. And just after I crossed the road, someone sounded his horn. I looked over, and what a coincidence! It was uncle! Got in to his car and headed home. I was thinking I must be really lucky to have met uncle, else I wouldn't know what stupid things I'd do if I got home on my own. =X
15.09.2008Lied (oops =X) to dear so I could go out with him. We headed to Marina for Babylon. (oops, I almost typed "Babylon2" =X) That silly dear of mine must have overlooked something, else we'd have headed to Cineleisure for
my Babylon. =X
16.09.2008Went to look for the place where my attachment is. Thought we'd take a hard time looking for it, but it's not that hard actually. Gotta thank dear for this. =) Saw someone on the way back to Bugis. And dear, I promise I'll never treat you the way that person did okay? x3 Couldn't remember what happened after that. But I made dear real worried again on the way home. I'm so sorry dear. =(
17.09.2008Didn't went out with dear because dear wants me to rest? Early in the morning, I went downstairs to get bread and I was really happy when I was on my my home. Because the slipper that I long wanted to get rid of, was finally spoilt by I-forgot-how! Yay! Oh, and thank goodness that was just a few steps away from my house, else I wouldn't know how to get back.
Anyway, I did went out on my own. =X I know dear's gonna scold me for this. I went IMM but actually I wasn't feeling that good as I was getting ready. I don't care much already, since there wasn't much time left. Walked the first storey and only managed to get a bottom. Had wanted to go on to the second storey, but that unbearable feeling was back again. Argh! I'm so hoping dear was there with me. And I'm beginning to blame myself, for not listening to him. Decided to visit the doctor right after that. And got a very surprising answer - gastric pain. ~.~
18.09.2008Was supposed to head over to Raffles Place to get some clothings and heels. But I got real sleepy due to the medication and so wasn't in the mood to do anything. Strolled a little of the centre and I told dear straight that I didn't want to do any shopping today. Actually I was already in a
damn mood at that time. I don't know if dear had noticed, but I did threw my temper at him. Now thinking back, I feel so bad about this. I'm so sorry, dear. =(
Headed to Cineleisure for movie again. And I've forgotten about the title yet again. Haas. I don't know where dear was heading to after the movie, but I really gotta thank him for leading the way. Else, I wouldn't have seen This Fashion. We went in and got quite a few clothings. Oh, and I fell in love with that white top at first sight. And I know I must get that. I know I'm never wrong with that. Tried on a black dress as well, but too bad, dear couldn't get to see it. =D
Bugis next. And I really gotta thank dear for his help. I'd be aching all over the next day, if he wasn't around to carry my stuffs. x3
19.09.2008I'm out on my own again. And I know dear will scold me again. =X But dear, I did walk slowly this time. And miraculously, I'm in a tip-top condition the whole day. =) Went bugis and managed to settle everything at last.
Received a Friendster message from Joe's cousin, Pepsi, an ex-Babylon2 mate. Wonder how he got to know my Friendster account. And I realised something as well. I got deleted off someone's list. Someone. Someone who used to be very close to me. And hurt me time and time again. Now I got deleted. Oh well. Life has to go on still. Why should I still care about this person, when I should have given up this friendship long ago? I just cherish ties. No matter how one treated me. Well well. Shan't brood over this anymore.
Attachment's starting. And I'm now beginning to worry about many things (with regards to the attachment). I won't get to see dear anytime soon, too. But no choice. =( We'll get to see each other very soon, right? You said you want to celebrate the start of every month for I-forgot-what reason. LOL! Maybe, I mean maybe, I may give you a surprise. =D
Lastly, thanks dear for everything. I love you. x3
Labels: 01.08.2008, Babylon2, Birthday, Encouragement, Hurt, Sick