that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 28 November 2008
22:43

25.11.2008

Dear's forever so sweet. Thanks dear! "Ai ni jiu jiu" =D


26.11.2008

Quite a short day. Only had an hour of lesson if I remember correctly. Oh, to be exact, that's a quiz session for accounts. Had spaghetti for lunch in school, then off to revision for the CA tomorrow. And we had to shift classes twice before we finally settle down in our own classroom. ~.~ Finished our revision at around 4pm, then dear and I went to the basement of Junction 8. Reason? Dear said he's hungry after using too much of his brain juice! Humph. Excuses say excuses lah. =x Hai wo got tempted. Humph.


27.11.2008

Accounts CA1 today. Despite numerous assurance by dear, I'm still not very confident. =( Had the "yuan yang noodle" for lunch and the soup's marvellous!

My love, Raymond Lam, my handsome, Kevin Cheng and dear's darling, Bobby Au-Yeung's in town for the opening ceremony of the cafe "满恒楼"! My favourite DJ, Cruz Teng, was there as well! Aww.. I so wanna go can! =(

Anyway, Bosco Wong's coming next! Dec 2 at IMM! (and I forgot who else's coming too) Ahhhhh~~~


28.11.2008

Congrats dear on scoring 100 marks for the CA yesterday! I'm so proud of you! =)

Boarded my favourite bus to interchange for four consecutive days. Damn happy! =D Would have boarded the earlier bus as I'm ready quite early today, thanks to "someone". =x He wants me to make breakfast for him. So I had no choice but to wake up early today. Humph.

Had "yuan yang noodle" for lunch again. But the soup doesn't taste as nice as yesterday's. =\ Headed over to Junction 8 for air-con as we were both sweating. ~.~ Saw the Hello Kitty performance and headed to the third storey with the idea of capturing some photos. But were halted by those strawberry ice-creams! =\ By the time we're done, the performance has already ended. =( So we take a walk around the junction and we saw lots of chocolates! They all looks so delicious, so tempting. =(

Dinner tonight totally spoiled my plan for the week. =(

Damn it. I'm so pissed! My mood was totally spoilt when I came home these two days. Ashes from cigarettes from THAT INCONSIDERATE PERSON LIVING RIGHT ABOVE ME were once again scattered all over my table. Oh f*** man! You idiot! Told mum about this and she told me that the house above was actually rented out. I'm so gonna get someone to complain on my behalf!

Auditing CA up next. I'm not at all prepared yet. And I've totally no confident in this module. =(

Labels: , ,