| Sunday, 2 November 2008
Happy Birthday to 2nd brother! *loves*
Sometimes I really hate myself. I'm getting less understanding towards him. I know I shouldn't blame him for that. No, I should say, there's no reason for me to blame him. I know I ought to be more understanding. But why did I still behave that way? I'm too dependent on him I guess. I should really start to get used to him not being around now.
I'm sorry dear. I promise I'll be more understanding okay?
We should have our meals outside less often too. You know me well, don't you? You know I don't like the idea of you spending so much on me. I feel really bad, you know?
Those three days in the first three months falls on non-school days so coincidentally. But it won't be the case for the fourth month. It'll be just normal school day I guess. Yay?
Argh, I hate myself. Why is she still on my mind? Do you know you said something yesterday which reminded me of her? And somehow I feel somewhat cheated by what you said. Argh, I don't know.. Just ignore what I've just typed, okay?Was listening to Rainie Yang's song, 你不属于我了 (you don't belong to me anymore), and emo-ness came over me again.
Something random - was using Friendster just now and I just thought of a mapler suddenly. 2jia6huang5. (not sure if it's spelt this way though)I'm tired. - off to bed.Labels: 01.08.2008, Birthday, Down, MapleSEA