that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 2 December 2008
22:50

Had tea reception (for good performance) this afternoon. And dear is looking great! He topped the accounting module for retake, and only recently, he got himself a perfect score for the accounting CA. Looks like dear's going to emerge as one of the top performers this semester. =)

Earlier in the morning, dear told me that his mum's made breakfast for me. That was like, so nice of her! And it really brightened up my day. Thanks aun... err, I mean, dear's mum. =)

Oh by the way, it just occured to me that brother's wedding falls on 1 March!


You'll realised the seriousness of something only when you're about to lose it. Thus, regret what you did. I'm sorry dear. I've once again made you so troubled and stressed up. I really didn't mean to.. It's only through this matter that we realised we can't lose each other. I promise, really I do, that it won't happen again. And those two words shall never appear in our dictionary again. I'll be sure to cherish what I have. I love you forever. That's a lifetime promise. =)

Labels: ,