that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 10 December 2008
20:28

Many thanks to shifu for making it possible for me to score so well for my Auditing CA! =) That's the first time I did so well for theory. Hah. Seriously, I wouldn't have done it if it weren't because of my shifu. =)

Lunch-ed at Koufu at Cineleisure today, followed by Bolt the movie. Headed to Heeren afterwhich to look for my jeans. Already shortlisted two. Shall decide on one after I tried them out. Meanwhile, shall decide on the jeans to trade-in. But it shouldn't be a difficult task since all are unwanted ones. Haas!

Wanted to look for dear's shirt at Far East Plaza since it was still early. But I couldn't resist walking in to Plaza Singapura as we head towards Dhoby Ghaut station. Oh, and now I remembered that I had actually forgotten about something! Oreo cheesecake! Aww dear... =( I had wanted to look at the cheesecake but somehow I seemed to have forgotten after seeing those chocolates at Carrefour!

Oh, and that reminds me of something too. I chanced upon PC Bunk for the first time as we were walking down the stairs in the station. I was like, so excited for don't know what reason. ~.~

And thanks to dear, I've decided to resurrect my PSP. =D

Labels: , , ,