that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 30 January 2009
21:54

Alright, I'm back after a two-week hiatus. Dear's been "complaining" as well. =S Shall slowly recall the happenings..

19.01.2009-21.01.2009

Had revision with dear after school. Thanks my shi fu for teaching me! =)


22.01.2009

After weeks of pressure, accounts CA2's over at last! And dear's so showoff! =X Dear brought me to some relaxation after that. x3 But before that, he went home to get changed and he hai wo! Humph! I finally got to see his mum in an accidental chance. =X And was invited into his house.


23.01.2009

Went dear's house again and was frightened by his dog. =( Cleaned up mum's room in the evening as dear used my computer. Off to market after that to get something, then to Jurong Point. Back to market place again and dinner-ed only at 10pm plus. Had yuan yang, but dear said the one at Bishan tastes better. He still prefers the lady who cooked it! =(


24.01.2009-25.01.2009

Slept for about an hour and woke up at 4am to get ready for work. Got home only at 1.30pm on Sunday. Shower-ed and lunch, then off to bed at 3pm with my qing ai de. :) But my tiredness is nothing as compared to dear who haven't slept for more than 70 hours (as mentioned in his blog). Poor dear. =( Oh, and I hurt my left toe as well. And it's still painful till now. =( I'm really afraid my nail will drop off. Please bless that I'll be alright. =X

Reunion dinner at night and dear was late! =X *shakes head* - first meal and was late. =X Oops, I'm just joking dear. =X Guess I've eaten too much for the late lunch, I didn't have much appetite for the steamboat. And the same goes for dear. =X

Too shag, and I fell asleep halfway messaging dear. =X


26.01.2009

Woke up at 9.30am for breakfast. Those few hours of sleep ain't enough! =( Slept in the afternoon while waiting for dear to come. Attitude-d dear when he reached as I just got up not long ago, and we're running late. I'm sorry, dear. =( Watched "The Wedding Game" at Cineleisure and had my long-craved popcorn. =D Dinner-ed at Pastamania, then home-d.


27.01.2009

Woke up at 6.30am for work. Damn shag. Flu's came looking for me again early in the morning. Thought it's just normal morning flu, only to realised that it's not in the afternoon. =S Got home at 11am with a ride from uncle. =D Lunch-ed, then came in my room. Siblings were all in my room and eldest brother suggested having Sakae Sushi for dinner. Message-d dear immediately to ask if he's free at night. =D Off to grandmother's house after that. Stayed till 6pm, then went to second brother's house as we waited for the time to pass. Off to Causeway Point at 7.10pm. Thanks dear for getting the seats first. x3


28.01.2009

Got back accounts' paper. Was so scared, all thanks to dear. =( And he was showing off again in the morning. ~.~ I forgot what we had for lunch already. =P Movie after that, and got home. Oh, and we got another cup of slurpee. One more design to go before I complete my collection of the MapleStory slurpee cups.

And I think it's the fourth consecutive days that I fell asleep while messaging dear. =X


29.01.2009

Flu's getting serious and I was feeling cold for the day. Thought I'm falling sick again, but thankfully I'm not. I forgot what we had for lunch again. Haas. =X Dear went home to get changed again as he's coming my house to "bai nian". Wanted to go Jurong Point after that but decided to have our sleep as I'm lazy, and I know dear's tired. I'm so thoughtful right, dear? =P Slept till almost 7pm and had dinner at around 8pm. Dear left only at 10pm as he.. hahs, shan't mention about it here. =P And it's really home sweet home for dear.


30.01.2009

Sneezed four consecutive times when I woke up in the morning, and thrice as I woke up in the evening. =\ Okay, it doesn't seem serious. Was very late as compared to yesterday because 234 was late today. =( Nothing much about today I guess. And I'm tired again. Guess today's the day to recover my loss of sleep. Good night all!


I need to shed some fats off!

Labels: ,