that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Sunday, 18 January 2009
00:26

Just finished making cookies for the day. Don't feel like sleeping yet, hence decided to use computer. Well, I'm quite glad that I actually exceeded my initial target of 1kg. Managed to make 2.5kg which I felt is a great achievement. Gotta wake up early tomorrow again to continue. And hopefully I could really complete this cookie by tomorrow.

I guess I really tire myself out today. Headache's came looking for me again at 9pm just now. And it's still not gone. Arm's aching as well. Had a scare at one point in time as I thought my arm's dislocating. =x But thankfully, it's not. Hopefully with a night of rest, I'll be fine again. I'm having exam stress as well. Had a bad dream yesterday. Schedule's really tight. I just don't have enough time for everything.

One cookie's already confirm not making. And that's the cookie which my family loves. Or perhaps I should say grandma's child loves that because it used to be made by grandma when she's still fine. Pineapple cookie already took away two full days from me. I could only stretched till Monday maximum. And after that, I'm gonna give my full concentration on the CA. It's already the second last step. I really don't want to give up at this point in time. Bless me please.

Labels: ,