that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Wednesday, 4 February 2009
22:27

01.02.2009

Happy 6th monthsary! x3

- no photos due to uploading problem.


02.02.2009

Thanks dear for the company! x3


04.02.2009

Silly thoughts today and one of the wild thoughts I had - jumped off the building in school. Not really in my right state of mind. Thanks TG for chatting with me in the auditorium. =) I must say that he's really clever at times. I'm so lost without you. Didn't want to come home so early, and so decided to go Raffles Place. Jurong Point yesterday. Haven't been alone for quite some time already. Anyway, couldn't stay long there as I'm having problems with my leg and toe.

Decided to go home and reached home by 12.15pm. Boarded 234 home by the way, but my mood wasn't brighten up by it. Don't know what to do, so decided to sleep. Already the third dream since that happened. Couldn't really sleep well too; been missing you too much. Been tossing around and around, checking my phone. And that resulted in my headache now. =\

"说好的幸福呢" has been "playing" in my mind every moment since yesterday. Was struggling whether to message you or not because I sensed that you want nothing to do with me anymore. But I still did. And I didn't expect to get a reply.

But it's all history now.


My dear,

Six months had past. And you've already became a part of my life. You mean a lot to me, so much so that I couldn't describe.. And I can't lose you. We've been through lots of ups and downs. We've come this far, and we've just been acknowledged by my family. That's what we've been looking towards to. So all the more we can't give up.

You're the one I cherished dearly, though only second to my family. The third thing I cherished is that pooh bear. =P It's really useful my dear. It's akin to a replacement of you when you aren't around. Been hugging it these two days, and it's filled with tears. =\ Glad that it's sorted out already. It'll never happen again my dear. I love you. x3

Labels: ,