| Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Facial again today. Met up with dear after that for some pre-school shopping. And dear was late! Humph! Must be taking revenge because I used to be late when I'm meeting him. =X Hah, nah.. He's explained already. =P
Haven't gone shopping with dear for quite some time already. And I'm really missing it.
=( Shopping today has led to a big hole in my pocket. =( Gonna wait till at least a month later before I could recoup the loss. But nevermind, it has been quite some time since I spent already. Besides, as dear said, those stuffs can last for quite some time. Oh, and I'm so so happy that I finally got myself that adidas bag that I longed for! It's so love. =D Actually pondered over whether I should get it or not, but thanks to dear's advice, I bought it in the end, together with my second piece of adidas jacket. But it's a display piece though. =( Well, guess I shouldn't have second thoughts the next time I see something that interests me. =X
On a side note, I must say that people these days are really getting more and more discourteous / ungracious (whatever with the same meaning). And this is based solely on my experience in less than six hours' time. I'm not gonna elaborate on it.
Oh, I've a sudden urge to type something. I miss you. And I miss my friends too. Hah. =X
Labels: Bad experience, Misses, Shopping