that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Friday, 22 May 2009
10:16

21.05.2009

Happy Birthday, Ya Li! =)

Didn't know it's her birthday today until she told me.

Alright, it's finally thursday! Every thursday is a slacking day for me. Late lesson and had two hours of accounting lectures, followed by lunch, then an hour ITB lecture.

Headed home after that, with the thought of playing MapleStory. But worst fears really came. Server's down for the whole day like what I encountered before I quitted. Okay, this is a major update so it's expected. But still, I'm back to sqare one. To the time after I quitted gaming. I've been rotting right in front of the computer, walking in and out of my room looking for stuffs to do, but still ended up doing nothing. Like what I told dear before - I walked in and out of my room for like five hours, but had nothing to do. =X

Anyways, talking about MapleStory, dear will be bringing me to the event this Sunday. Woo~ This will be my first time. I'm really excited at the prospect of this. =D But we won't be going alone. Dear's meeting his guildmates, sister and her boyfriend. =( So many of them.. I'm still scared can. If meet one at a time still okay. Just like how I met HY darling and fan. =X I'll surely be dumb all the way. =\

Tao yan dear lah. =( We haven't go out for ages already. And I mean just the two of us. =( *hides in a corner, crying.*

Oh by the way, I just remembered something! Tao yan de dear went to change his message tone to the same as mine! Booo~ But worry not, I'll have the chance to replace with another. Just you wait, dear! =P

Labels: , ,