| Wednesday, 28 April 2010
27.04.10
I think I'm really blur yesterday. -_- Firstly, there's only one lesson yesterday and I thought it was Costing tutorial. Since there's no need to do anything prior to the tutorial and research needs to be done on the spot, I brought my lappy along. When I reached the class, I asked Ya Li if she brought her lappy. Then, to my horror (yes, horror), she told me that it's Taxation's tutorial and not Costing's. I was like, so shock! As mentioned, "horror" because I thought Taxation tutorial's on Thursday, hence I didn't do my tutorial. =X
Secondly, I thought I went to the wrong level when I reached third storey. That was the first time our lesson was being held at that level. Hence, I was shocked when I walked out of the lift because it turns out to be the carpark. Then, I saw Zhi Mei suddenly and realised I actually didn't went to the wrong level, lolx. Luckily there's her to accompany me to look for our class. =X
And finally, Ya Li was on the same bus as me on the way home. We took SMRT bus - 75 - and when the bus reached the shell station, I bid goodbye to Ya Li, thinking that we were taking bus 61. lolx. And I actually wondered why Ya Li replied me by saying, "what goodbye?". It's only then that I realised we took bus 75. LOL. Cannot blame
lah, because bus 61 is also SMRT bus. =X
So, that ends off on what is considered to be a "blurry" day.
28.04.10
Lappy
I'm
damn f up with my lappy. It's really driving me crazy! I just got it repaired and it's having problem again. Like
what the f lah seriously. First few start-ups after bringing lappy back already having problem and now it totally can't start up. Arghhh! It's like, on-off working. Was working fine in the morning, but when I tried starting up when I got home, it just couldn't. Screwed. So screwed. Once lappy's down, it's really time to say goodbye already. Boooo!
Can you imagine the fumes?!
Oh well, gotta drag my feet back to Funan tomorrow. And I hope it's not my hard disk/drive's (whatever, because I'm a computer-idiot) problem becaue I haven't fully transferred my files over yet! =(
Printer's ink
Hi printer ink, on 17 April.
Bye printer ink, on 28 April.
RIP. -_-
Gahh, it die out on me so fast. Ink's expensive, you know?!
Hang-free
Yay, sweet! Bye Kaspersky. You've really screwed up my computer. Now that you're gone, there's no more of hanging halfway while using the internet anymore. Should've gotten rid of you earlier. =X
Irritant(s)
Damn smoker (one storey above me) is back again!
F lahh! It really irritates alot and pissed me off, you know?! I can't even stand a smoker sitting/standing right beside me, let alone someone who's just a storey above me, with my windows right beside me, fully taking in second-hand smoke.
*curses*
Birthday
Happy Birthday to my dearest Pei Er! SMS-ed her a total of three times using iPhone, but there's no reply at all. This Er seemed MIA. -_- Or is it my phone's having any problems? =\
Projects
I think I'm gonna flunk my IS module this semester. One of my classmate is being ostracised for our Business Communication's project. Heard from another classmate that it's because she don't contribute to projects at all. Actually I really had that feeling during the first IS lesson last week, and the second lesson just confirms what I felt. Worst thing is, my IS class only has five girls, inclusive of me. And I guess the project groups for our IS module are more or less fixed already. So I'm really dead meat already. =( I need a get-away - from her. =(
You know, I'm really happy, that you're finally willing to fetch me from school on your own accord. <3 But I hope you really won't disappoint me.Labels: Birthday, Blur, Fed up, Fuming, School, Stressed