that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Thursday, 8 April 2010
00:20

Because of you..

` I gave up on KFC and no longer visit it since then.
- and I stopped eating Ben & Jerry's ice-cream.
` Your area, bus 74, are all that I never wanna hear and see.
- but it's just so unavoidable.
` I feared and avoided going to places we've been before.
` I feared going to Illuma especially, much less to arcade.
- because that was the last time I really enjoyed myself before you left me.
- vivid memories ; it just hurts during each visit there.
` I dread seeing Jurong Medical Centre each time I visit Jurong Point.
` I dread going to engineering building for lectures for fear that I might bump into your friends.
` I had to make a detour back home if there are chances of going through your area in train.
` Those memories just came running back to me whenever I see the photo which sister-in-law wanna give you.
` I gave up on baking.
` I especially dread the first day of every month.
` I'll lose my concentration when I saw people playing dota during lectures.
` It hurts, each time I heard the London Choco Roll song on television.
` I spent quite alot, trying to rid those stuffs related to you.
- and I stopped wearing most clothes which I always wore when I'm with you.

Labels: