that lady.
the rants.

sweet desires.

sweet escapes.
the past is gone.
| Tuesday, 6 April 2010
22:27

Finally had my practical lesson today. Just one word - shiok! =D

Went for my first practical lesson after two years and I think the feeling's still there. Thought instructor would give me a fresh start, but he managed to taught all four lessons that I had learnt into this single session. Turning is much more better than two years ago. But I'm still having problems with clutch though. =\

I'm really glad I chose this instructor, Mr Lim. The photo and himself in real life ain't much of a difference - friendly. And he's humorous too. =D He taught really well as compared to my four previous (different) instructors and most importantly, he gave clear instructions and I could follow quite well.

But just before we ended for the day, he shocked me with something that, I'll most likely drive on the road next session. =\ That came too sudden already. I had thought I'll need to practice for two or three more sessions before going on the road. Anyway, I'll have to apply for my PDL asap.

Oh, and I'm really glad I fixed this group. Because this group's car model is Honda Jazz, my once-favourite car. =D This car is smaller as compared to the other in BBDC and of course, it definitely suits me perfectly due to my small size! =D

But still, I'd prefer my Suzuki Swift. =D

Labels: