| Friday, 30 April 2010
Ip Man 2 ❤
Ip Man 2 is so loved! ❤ This has gotta be the movie that I enjoyed most after Jay Chou's "Secret".
Such movies, I can watch a second time. =D
One Million Star 6
I'm wondering if 胡夏 will be out of the competition if 曾治豪 was in his stable form last week. =X
Triple L
Dad is.. -_-"! He loves calling me LLL ever since he know my name has got 3 Ls. -_-
30.04.10
And so.. It's Friday..! (Cruz loves to shout that especially, lolx) Finally able to relax abit after five tiring school days. And just last night, I woke up, thinking why is it so hot, and that's when I realised I forgot to switched on the aircon after turning it off. -_-" But actually, did I turn it off? I don't remember already. =X
Had our first FIT tutorial yesterday and got to know that our tutor is a part-time staff. She seemed a very jovial person and keep cracking jokes, making the lesson fun. But she's very cute. -_- She got three person to write answers on whiteboard. I'm one of the "lucky" ones. But guess what, after writing the first answer, she told me to go over, showing me her answers and briefly explained to me. Then, she told me to write her model answer down. lolx.
And she's cute in other ways too. Like, she's marking the register and called out our names. After calling out mine, she said, "you've got a sweet smile". I was like, o_o. lolx. Another thing is, after showing us how the marks comes about, she looked at me and said, "are you alright? why are you showing a worried face? is this normally how you look?" And I was like, huh? Got
meh? =X
Brought lappy for repair yesterday. Hopefully they can detect and got the problem fixed. =( Walked back to the station after lunch and it was pouring heavily. I think he sensed that the rain's pouring by my side, hence switched place and sheltered me from the rain. That was so sweet. ❤ Hehs. At that moment, I was being brought back to the time where he sheltered me and got drenched like 30-40%. x_x Anyway, I was smiling as I thought of that. But I guess he didn't noticed. =P
That's how lazy I am, when I'm lazy to think of words to link the sentences. =XLabels: LOL, Movies, Reminiscence, School